Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bon Voyage Mr. Branson

 


































          As we all watched the season finale of Downton on Sunday we saw two more of our beloved characters leave the show.  I am very sad to see Tom leave for America, but pleased that at least they didn't have him die, it does leave things open for him to come back and visit us from time to time at Downton.  Darling husband tried to reassure me by saying that at least he was coming here. Very humorous, I know.
      I hate that we now must wait ten more months for the next installment.  I am never very anxious for January to come back around except for the hope of what wonders Mr. Fellowes may have in store for us. So until then we shall all have to watch reruns and wait for Call The Midwife at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment