Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's in the ovens???

We now have a dozen duck eggs! What an exciting thing.  2 eggs a day, that is what has been coming out of the duck house for a few days now.  I just finally used the last of the store bought chicken eggs yesterday and it seems kind of odd that we (the ducks) are producing our very own eggs!  So today I have 2 sick kiddos at home and I'm thinking that I need to get going on some baked goods or we will be over run with these beautiful white orbs very soon.  I know what some of you must be thinking, just eat eggs for breakfast.  I don't like eggs, not scrambled, fried, poached.....none of them.  I don't even like the way they smell when they're cooking. So unless the hubby makes them, they have to appear in cookies and cakes and whatnot.  Not bad if (like everyone in my house) there is no need to watch what you eat, just not good for me. Oh well, off to the double ovens to see what I can cook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment