Friday, February 3, 2012

New Year......New Stuff

The 1st egg
Once again I have let life take over and haven't blogged lately.   I think about it and that is about as far as I get.  So here is a quick catch up.  We had turkey for Thanksgiving.  Christmas was great.  I made quilts for both this kids and for the hubby. As well as a few Kindle covers and knitted many cowls and scarves.  Okay fast forward....new year and some new things going on here at the Brook.  I decided to go to college.   Yes, college.  I decided that I would go back to school and get a degree in business.  I thought since I own a business (as does my hubby) that one of us should maybe know what we were really doing.  Of course by the time I'm done he'll finally be done with pharmacy school so we'll be at a different point, anyway....  It's good to have something else just in case my hands decide that they should knit all the time instead of foiling hair and wrapping perms forever.  So, we are both going to school and running businesses, kids and the rest of it. 
The ducks finally started laying eggs!!!! Go girls.  The most exciting thing lately is that we have puppies.  Reilly and George are the proud parents of 9 (4 boys and 5 girls) German Shorthair Pointers.  Super cute and wiggly.  Born Feb. 1st.  Momma and babies are doing great. 
Reilly and the babies

So there you have it. The last few months in fast forward:)

No comments:

Post a Comment