Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Swap

So I haven't blogged much lately, life took over. So in the last few weeks lots has happened here at the Brook. One of the most exciting is that I got my Tilda Easter Swap package!  All the way from the UK. You can just think of how excited I was.  Elaine sent me the most beautiful bunny!!!! I have named her Hariett. I just love her purple outfit.  It also came with some very yummy chocolate (that didn't make it long in my house), beautiful fabric (can't wait to do something wonderful with it), yummy tea that I drank during "The Wedding" and the most amazing handmade card that has had a very special place in my diningroom so everyone can see it.

2 comments:

  1. Harriets twin sister is here at my house! Except she's wearing blue. Glad to see you back in blogland...I know how life can catch up with you..I haven't blogged in WEEKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box of goodies - Elaine is very generous isn't she!
    Just wondering if you've received anything from your partner (who is the same partner as I got) in the Royal Wedding swap yet?

    ReplyDelete